Cost from (less than 5 positions):
30 000 rubles
Cost from (less than 25 positions):
50 000 rubles
from 5 working days
Form of consultation:
of the meeting / Skype / telephone conversation / email correspondence
Russian / English
verbally and/or in writing
When choosing investments and planning your finances, it is perfectly understandable to have doubts about the correct choice of an investment company or bank, the stability and degree of diversification in your portfolio, or maybe the costs of a product or a service.
In this situation, it is useful to hear the professional opinion of an independent financial adviser – to get a so-called second opinion – just as you would with a healthcare professional before a serious procedure or a coach before a competition with a new opponent.
We can give you that independent advice you need. You can come to anyone of our experienced team to:
- Get an independent assessment of your annual budget, your savings capacity, and your future needs. If you have some calculations, bring them to us and we can analyze your situation. We can act as a sounding board for your thoughts. With our wealth of experience, we can help you steer your clear of other people’s pitfalls.
- Make sure that investment portfolio is properly diversified and whether it is subject to excessive risks, or not enough growth to cover your future needs.
- Find out whether there is a conflict of interest or if you are paying too much for investment products offered by another consultant.
- Learn how to optimize taxes by reducing non-mandatory payments, postponing or eliminating capital gains taxes, and converting profits to income.
- Estimate the cost of retirement, paying for your children’s education, and financing large purchases.
For a complete second opinion on any financial topic, please fill out the form below. We will provide you feedback in writing once we receive your request.